Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Results Are in...

Hi Everyone!

Ok, so now that I have an idea of what you like best, here is the schedule I am going to try to follow for posting:

Random--  A Random post every week (Sunday)

Patterns-- A pattern at least once a month


--And I am going to try to throw some tutorials and finished objects in there as well. 

I know what you are all thinking.

"Um, did you actually look at the poll?  Random was 50%, Tutorials were 75% and patterns were 100%.  That means we like the PATTERNS best!"

Sorry about that!  I wanted to keep this realistic, and I know I would not have the patience to make a new pattern every week-- however, I am sure I can do one monthly. 

THANK YOU to the 4 people that voted!  You guys are A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see those new patterns! :) All the patterns you've made are wonderful and I'm sure the coming ones will be magnificent! :)
    Grace Ann

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!