Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crochet Duckling

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a picture of a crocheted duck that I worked up this evening. 
I made a very simple body and just added the details.  I am going to try and share a pattern sometime this weekend for the body.  I really like how the shape of the body turned out because you can change it into any animal that you'd like.  I'm thinking about making some bunnies using this pattern when I get the chance. 



Watch for a pattern sometime soon and let me know what you think!
God Bless!

-Stitchingupastorm

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's too cute!! :)
    And you're right, you could change it to whatever animal you wanted.
    I'll be watching for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!