Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shawls

Hi Everyone!

Every once in a while, I will have this uncontrollable obsession with shawls--I will sit for hours looking at shawl patterns, favoriting almost every one I come across on Ravelry, never being able to find that "perfect pattern" that is easy enough that I won't give up on the first round and difficult enough to keep me interested.  That is what it has been like this weekend. 
So, here is a quick round-up of some of my favorites!


How can you NOT love this one?  It is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!


I LOVE the pineapple patterns on this shawl!  Beautiful!


I love how this capelet looks with the ribbon at the neck! So pretty!


Don't you just love openwork shawls?  I really like the edging on this one too!


This shawl is by far my favorite-- the pattern is SO amazing, isn't it?


Have an awesome week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!