Today I am linking up with From My Grey Desk for a fun little weekly roundup :)
1. Finished projects! Yay! I made this little baby dress and hat the other day--they were nice to work on because they whipped up so fast :) Now just to find a baby girl to give them to!
2. More finished projects! Yay! I made a couple of crocheted masks this week just because. I really like how they turned out--I liked to make one sometime in crochet thread, it would be so nice and lacy!
3. Getting all dressed up with nowhere to go! Wearing pretty shoes around the house just makes me happy. <3
4. Kari Jobe singing in Spanish. Love, love, love her voice. Currently loving "Somos la luz" --A.K.A "We are." She has some serious talent!
5. Faux feather earrings! I made a pair of faux feathers out of shrink plastic--Fun, and so pretty! (Idea stolen from Trish over at Genuine Mudpie. Trish's looks prettier of course! :D)
This was fun :D So, what do you all think? See ya here same time next week?
Have an awesome weekend! <3