Thursday, November 22, 2012

give thanks with a grateful heart

Hullo friends!

Happy, happy, happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends in the U.S. :)

Today we celebrate Thanksgiving, the day that we set aside each year to spend time with family, have a big meal and watch football.

Wait... wait, I have that wrong don't I?  My bad--what I meant is, it is the day BEFORE Black Friday, the best sale day like, ever. 

Still not right? ;)

Thanksgiving is a day we set aside each year to GIVE THANKS for all that we have.

I'm thankful for...

...butterflies
...sunsets
...my family
...my lovely friends
...my church
...icecream
...music notes
...flowers


...the king of kings...lord of lords...prince of peace...creator of the universe...keeper of my heart...lover of my soul...forgiver of my mistakes...my savior...

Jesus Christ <3 

What more is there to be thankful for?

Want to know more about the king of kings?  Check out Chat About Jesus.

What are YOU thankful for today? :)

Blessings! <3

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! And I looooove the song in your title!!! Now I have it stuck in my head! ;)
    give thanks with a grateful heart, give thanks to the holy one, give thanks because he's given Jesus Christ his son...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!

    Thanks! :)
    Oh, I know! It is such a pretty song :)
    Love, love, love the lyrics!
    Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!