Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blog Titles

Hi Everyone!

For a random post this week I was thinking about blog titles...
Some people come up with craft-blog names that have these genius little puns mixed in, or just fit perfectly with what the blog is about.  I think some people really have an amazing talent for naming blogs.  Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. 
I went crazy trying to think up a blog name-- I knew what I wanted to post about, but I had no idea to sum it all up into one short, catchy name. 

I actually asked for some suggestions---one of which was "The Daily Doily."
At that point, I had never crocheted a doily before.  Ever.  So, instead I went with my first idea--"Stitching Up a Storm Crochet."  

What is your blogs title?  (And if you don't have a blog, what would you want to call one?) 
I would LOVE to hear from you guys!

Have a great Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!