Sunday, January 22, 2012

Egg Cozies-- Adorable or Pointless?

Hi Everyone!

OK... time for another random post! 
So, what I was thinking about this week (because, I obviously have nothing more important to think about!) is egg cozies.  
We've all seen them-- some of them make me really excited, like this R2D2 egg cozy I saw recently.
But, honestly, what is the point to an egg cozy?  I've given it much thought, but I still come up blank.  Does anyone actually use them?  I wouldn't think so.  If any of you do, please leave a comment and prove me wrong! 
On the other hand of it, they are really cute!  You can find a pattern for an egg cozy for SO many clever things.

So, what do you think?  Adorable or Pointless?

     

1 comment:

  1. Both!!
    I think egg cozies are adorable! BUT, I have never made one. For one reason, I would NEVER use it! I think I will some time though, just for fun ;)

    Rose
    (love that r2d2 cozy :) )

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!