Wednesday, July 11, 2012

3 Happy Things!

Howdy, Strangers!

Ok, maybe is hasn't been that long...  So sorry I haven't posted in over a week!  I've been pretty busy lately, which I'm sure you all can understand. 

Since I really couldn't think of something to post about, I've decided to do another "3 Happy Things" post!  Yay! ;)

Here we go...

#1: PistachiosI recently tried a pistachio for the first time, and I really, really, really, really love them.  I think I could live off of those things! 

#2: ShawlsI've been making some shawls lately, which is always very, very fun!  So far I've made 2, one black and one sort of a multi-colored with blue--and I've started on a pink one as well.  I started with the Aleatha Shawl, but I heavily modified the pattern.  Below is a pic of the black shawl--isn't it pretty?


*Please, once again, ignore the photo quality--this was taken with a phone so I'd at least have a picture for this post!*


#3: Rainy Days: Sometimes rainy days are nice--if anything, they are a greatly appreciated break from the summer heat!



What do you guys think? 
Do you like pistachios?  Shawls?  Do you love or hate rainy days?

 What sort of things are making YOU happy this week?

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!