Sunday, December 4, 2011

3 Happy Things

Hi Everyone!

Let me say, today has just been one of those days!  You know, where things just aren't working out, and the weather seems to match the mood?  You know what I'm talking about. 

So, in order to keep an optimistic outlook on things, I thought I would post a list of 3 crafty things that are making me smile this week. 

1. Ravelry:  I really, really love Ravelry!  It is such a nice way to pass time and find awesome patterns!


2.  Handmade Earrings:  If there is one thing I love, it is making earrings.  But, if there is one thing I love even more than making them, it is wearing them!  You not only get the pretty earrings, but you also get to say "I made these!" to whoever compliments you on them.  I made a pair the other day (pictures soon to come!) and have been enjoying wearing them all day!


3.  Fingerless Gloves:  I crocheted some fingerless gloves last week and I am really loving wearing them!  Fingerless gloves don't entirely make sense--and aren't incredibly useful--but they are so pretty and fun to wear!  

What are YOU loving this week? 


2 comments:

  1. What am I loving this week? Besides your blog? ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ravelry too :) Its the best! I love your blog too :) I love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!