Saturday, December 3, 2011

Miniature Foods = FUN!

Hi Everyone!

I made these little miniatures a while back and have finally gotten around to sharing them!
They were really, really fun to make! 


The food is displayed on wooden buttons.  I used regular bake able clay for most of the food, but I used liquid clay for the frosting on one of the cakes and for the glaze on the cinnamon rolls.  I made used a little bottle cap for the pie pan.   
I crocheted the tablecloth with some white crochet thread I had. 



Miniatures are SO fun to make!  There are some really neat tutorials for it around as well. 
Looking for more mini-inspiration?  Check out the Mini Food blog--- and prepare to be amazed! 

Hope the rest of your week is awesome! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You should put a "caution" label before showing those fantastic photos of your miniatures! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!