Thursday, December 29, 2011

Poll time!

Hi Everyone!

Now that the 50 Features have come to an end, I'm having a tough time deciding what I want to post about.  As you can see on the sidebar, I have added a poll to the blog that will be closing on the 5th of January. 

So the question is... 
What kind of posts would YOU like to see more of for 2012?

The options are:

A:  Patterns-- If you think I need to be making more patterns, or have a suggestion for a pattern, let me know!

B:  Features-- I do quite a few features as it is, so if you think I am featuring too much or too little, just tell me. 

C:  Tutorials-- Patterns, or tutorials?  That is the question. 

D:  Random-- By "Random" I am referring to posts such as one from a few weeks ago titled "3 Happy Things."  These are super fun to write, but I'd like to know if you find them fun to read!

E:  Other-- This one is pretty easy!  If there is something you would like to see that I have failed to list here, just tell me in a comment! 


And the best part?  You can choose more than one thing to vote for!  Yippee! 
So, what are you waiting for?  Poll (click?) away!

1 comment:

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!