Saturday, May 26, 2012

Faux Leather Purse

Hi Everyone!

Ok, I have another new obsession:
Craft Foam.

Don't laugh!  I know, it sounds pretty silly, but you would be AMAZED what you can do with that stuff!  (At least I was surprised...)

So, I've found here that there are ways to make craft foam look like leather and metal.  I know, crazy!  :)
I love the look of leather, and the idea of turning something as cheap as craft foam into it is just totally awesome!

So here is the result of my effort to create faux leather....






I cut the pieces out and crocheted them together, then added designs.  Isn't it neat?!  You can actually put designs on it like leather... the secret to the leather look? 

Shoe polish.

The ideas some people have truly amaze me. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!