Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LOTR Leaf Necklace

Hi Everyone!

Let me just warn you: I am on a LOTR crafting kick right now.  So prepare yourselves to see many more LOTR crafts. 
There are SO many amazingly awesome things in LOTR that I just have to try my hand at making!
For instance, those beautiful leaf pins from Lothlorien.  They look really neat, so I decided to try making a few. 
Here is my final result:



 
Isn't it cute?!  I made it as a necklace instead of a pin, and I really like how it turned out.  This is one of my favorite projects that I've done, so I'm planning on doing a tutorial.  I'll try to work on that sometime next week. 

Until then, have an awesome week! :)

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! What a great accent to an outfit! And a wonderful replica! Great job!

    ~Grace Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace!

    Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!