Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun to Craft feature

Hi Everyone!

I found the blog Fun to Craft a few months ago, and I really love it! 
The tutorials are so clever, and I really like all the link parties!
I asked Stacey a few questions about crafting for this post, here are her responses:


How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting since I was a little girl...probably too long to say!

What type of craft(s) do you usually make?
I love making home decor crafts or other crafts that make life easier. I also LOVE to sew!

What projects are you currently working on?
I am working on a number of sewing projects right now.

What do you think is your favorite project you've ever made?
Every project is my favorite while I am working on it. I think any sewing project is definitely up there on my list of faves. But my most favorite, is probably the blessing dress I made for my little girl just because of the time and sentimental value in it.

Do you sell any projects or patterns? If so, where can we find them?
I do sell patterns. I opened up Hadley Grace Designs in April 2011. I am constantly working on more boutique style clothing patterns to put out there too. Right now, you can find me at http://hadleygracedesigns.etsy.com/ or you can see a few of my favorite patterns at http://hadleygracedesigns.bigcartel.com/  I am working on getting a regular website up and going too.

Thanks for answering the questions for me, Stacey! 
(The picture at the top of this post is one of Fun to Craft's tutorials which can be found here: http://funtocraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/singed-flower-and-headband.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!