Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sock Doll

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well today! 
I finished this doll yesterday and I thought I would share some pictures will all of you. 


It took about 2 and 1/2 socks to make her head, body, arms and legs. 



Her hair was a little complicated and took the most time, but I love how it came out!


I used embroidery floss to stitch on a simple face. 


Her apron is felt with an embroidered heart on the side. 


I crocheted the dress out of some pink Lion Brand Homespun yarn. 


I hope you like her!  I'm going to be posting a lot about how I made her in the future so you can make your own.  I am planning on posting each step, starting with how I dyed the socks and how to cut them. 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! She is so pretty:) Well done:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose!

    Thanks, I'm glad you like the doll!
    Stay tuned for tutorials on how she was made!

    Stitchingupastorm

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!