Saturday, September 10, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi Everyone!

In case you've been wondering-- yes, I'm still alive!  I'm sorry I've taken such a long brake from posting, and really the only excuse I have is the same as always: I've been busy! 
I'm going to try to do a better job keeping up with my blog from now on- sorry guys!

Anyhow, during my absence I recieved a blog award from my all time favorite blog- Would You Like Yarn With That?


Here are 7 things about me:

  1. I love the color pink!
  2. I have recently discovered miniatures, and I really, really love them!
  3. My favorite crochet hook is bright red and aluminum.
  4. My favorite yarn to crochet with is Red Heart.
  5. My favorite crochet stitch is the HDC.
  6. My favorite things to crochet are purses.
  7. I'm not always very good at following patterns.
And now to pass it along to 7 other bloggers:








Congrats everyone! 

I'll try to post again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the lovely award! I'm an open book, so I doubt there are seven things anybody doesn't know about me, so I'll just give you one--french fries and skunks smell almost exactly the same to me. What's up with that? I don't know. ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from all that post on The Flower Bed
    l'm sure they are all chuffed to bits
    Suz x

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!