Friday, September 30, 2011

Strappy Boutique Bag and Flower Pattern

Hi Everyone! 

Today I have a pattern to share!

I used Tangled Happy's pattern for the Strappy Boutique Bag, which can be found here, and wrote the pattern for the flower. 


 I love how the purse looks!  The pattern was super easy and worked up quick.  I think this may be my new favorite purse pattern!

                                          The flower is really easy and only takes a little yarn. 



Here is the pattern.  Enjoy! 

Ch 5, slip stitch into first stitch to form a ring. 
Round 1:  *3 HDC, slip stich* 5 times in the ring. 
Round 2:  *Ch 4, slip stich between next 2 HDC clusters* around. 
Round 3:  *Slip stich, HDC, 4 DC, HDC, Slip stich* in each ch 4 space around. 
End off

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!