Friday, December 21, 2012

high 5 for friday

Hullo, friends!

1. Congratulations! You survived the end of the world! :P

2. So, guess what?! I joined Pinterest!
My username is thecraftyjedi (stitchingupastorm was too long. Go figure.) Look me up sometime! :)

3. Another sale! Woohoo! :) This time it was a plain pink hat with some flowers. (Flowers not pictured.)

4. I got a haircut! Like, a major one. I really like it--layers = awesome.

5. My Christmas dress! I found this Joy Joy dress at Goodwill for $4. This is a $100 dress, folks. Total score.

Have an awesome weekend!

Much love to you all <3



1 comment:

  1. OK, I am following you on Pinterest, that is lots of hair and I love the dress--it would look great with a pair of black tights!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!