Friday, December 21, 2012

{the frosted, flowery hat}

Hullo, friends!

I saw a very pretty hat on Etsy that inspired me to make this :)
I'm really excited about the look! I love the idea of making the flower the same color as the hat--it keeps it from being too over the top.
The hat is a granny stitch and the flower is lots of FPTCs. And in case you aren't aware, FPTC stands for front post triple crochet. And they are very, very tiring, and very, very hard on the wrist!
It's made with 100% natural wool, which was really interesting to work with.

What do you all think?
It just seems like a really special look to me. Sort of like a flower trimmed with snow.

Much love to you all <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave me a comment- I love hearing from you!